Parlor (Mansion) Room
- ADA Accessible
- No sound system
- Refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave
The Community Center and Parlor Room is located in the Media Municipal Center.
- The Community Center holds approximately 150 people.
- The Mansion Parlor Room holds approximately 50 people
Below are some Frequently Asked Questions about renting the Community Center:
- What is the cost? See Price List below. Media Borough residents receive a discount.
- Can we decorate? Yes, however we ask you to refrain from using tape on the walls. Absolutely no glitter, sparkles or confetti.
- Do you provide tables and chairs? Yes, we provide the tables and chairs and set the room up to your specifications. YOU MAY NOT USE YOUR OWN TABLES AND CHAIRS.
- Do you provide tablecloths? No, we only provide tables and chairs.
- Can we serve alcohol? Yes, alcohol can be served, however it cannot be sold.
- Can we serve food? Yes. If a caterer will be cooking on premises then additional insurance and information is needed from the caterer. If the caterer is only using sternos to keep the food warm, then this information is not needed. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE STOVE AND OVENS ARE NON WORKING IN THE COMMUNITY CENTER.
- What are the hours that we can rent? Depending on availability, any time between 8am - Midnight.
- Will we need event insurance? Yes, a certificate of liability for a minimum of $100,000 naming Media Borough as additional insured is required. You should contact your homeowner's insurance agent or an event insurance company.
- What deposits are required? 10% of the rental fee is required to hold the date. A $500 security deposit and a $250 cleaning deposit are required.
Please note: There is no one from the staff on premises during your event. You will receive instructions on how to obtain the key from the police department.
Contact Karen Repino to check on room availability.
Media Municipal Center
301 N. Jackson Street
Media, PA 19063
Phone: 610-566-5210 x243